Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- Shia militias press home federal Iraqi forces’ advantage in Kirkuk
- Storm Ophelia blasts the UK and Ireland
- Watch: Spain cranks up the pressure on Catalonia
- [LIVE] Weah, VP Boakai headed for run-off as over 90% of results declared
- View: EU infighting must not weaken international response to ethnic cleansing in Myanmar
- Colin Kaepernick accuses NFL teams of colluding to keep him out of the game
- Puigdemont fails to clarify Catalan independence confusion
- ‘Over 30 dead’ as wildfires rage in Portugal and Spain
- Could allegations of sexual harassment against Trump catch up with him?
- Somalia blast death toll rises above 300