Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- Belarus: Eastern Europe’s digital dream?
- Erdogan’s surprise elections: what’s the rush?
- Explained: the Balkan battle to be the EU’s newest member
- Centre Stage: Music in the Middle East, Past & Present
- Why the ‘inclusive micro-franchise’ could be significant for start-up businesses
- Turkey: Suspect arrested after trying to rob bank with a toy gun
- ETA "truly sorry" for suffering caused by independence campaign
- Prehistoric humans may have practiced brain surgery on animals
- What plastic objects cause the most waste in the sea?
- Romania split over Israel embassy