Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
NEWSLETTER – MAY 2018: THE TRANSFER PRICING FOLDER AND THE RELEVANT SUMMARY INFORMATION TABLE, WILL SHARE DATA WITH THE AMENDED FORMS OF INCOME TAX RETURN “E3” AND “N”.
The legislative framework for the preparation and audit of Transfer Pricing documentation in Greece is based on the requirements of Income Tax Code and Tax procedures Code (see the Art. 50 & 51 of Law 4172/2002 and Art. 21 and 22 of Law 4174/1993). The Independent...read more
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
- Fish eaters beware! European report warns of mercury threat
- 558 million-year-old fossil is world’s oldest known animal, scientists say
- UAE Minister talks plans to build a ‘Silicon Valley’ of food technology
- How do you grow vegetables in the desert?
- Motorised toilets and reptile flatmates: No Comment of the week
- China warns U.S. to withdraw new sanctions or ‘bear the consequences’
- Egypt’s second El Gouna Film Festival opens on the Red Sea
- May takes defiant stance with EU over Brexit
- Aid group alarmed at rising mental health issues in Lesbos migrant camp
- More than 100 dead after ferry sinks just yards from dock in Tanzania