Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- New Zealand police finalizing plan to retrieve bodies after volcanic eruption
- Lawmakers debate impeachment ahead of committee vote on articles
- Chilean Air Force finds debris believed to be from missing plane
- GOP Rep. Gohmert publicly names person some Republicans say is whistleblower
- Giuliani associate Lev Parnas lied to feds, should be jailed pending trial, prosecutors say
- Impeachment live updates: Judiciary debates articles of impeachment
- Israel headed for third election in 12 months
- UK general election 2019: Voters head to polls in crucial election over Brexit
- Death toll from New Zealand's volcanic eruption rises to eight
- UK election 2019: How has it played out on social media?