Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- What the hell is Tom Steyer doing?
- 'Civilians here in northwest Syria have a right to live,' White Helmets volunteer says
- Democrats have different routes to win the Electoral College. None are easy.
- Coronavirus prevention: How effective are masks, closed borders, screenings and quarantines?
- Trump campaign to open 'engagement centers' to woo black voters in 15 cities
- Why Trump's base is stronger than Bernie's ǀ View
- Neo-Nazi charged in 'swatting' scheme that targeted ex-DHS chief Kirstjen Nielsen
- Court rules Trump administration can withhold grants from 'sanctuary cities'
- What would Mike Bloomberg actually do as president?
- The wild COVID-19 coronavirus conspiracies — and why you should ignore them