Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- North Korea blows up its joint liaison office with South Korea
- Analysis: Will coronavirus change weddings for the better?
- Nothing Lidl about crowds as surge makes supermarket scrap PS4 sale | #TheCube
- Debate on police brutality continues as arrested nurse is freed from custody
- China’s second wave? Beijing faces new lockdown as cases spike in Chinese capital
- Can the new US sanctions on Syria bring down Assad’s regime?
- COVID-19 is showing why a vaccine to stop the fraud of EU finances is needed ǀ View
- The legacy of colonialism could be a catalyst for new relationships with those it oppressed ǀ View
- Giant tortoises released on Galapagos Islands after being saved from extinction
- English Premier League back with doubleheader after 100-day shutdown