Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- Protester interrupts Senate impeachment trial, yelling 'Schumer is the devil'
- Fact-checking Trump's defense: 'They got their money'
- Trump's Senate impeachment trial: What happened on Day 2
- Democrats appeal to sceptical Republicans as impeachment trial opens
- Humanitarian groups need to adapt to climate change, says international Red Cross president
- Interactive: See how Storm Gloria ravaged this Spanish river delta
- 'Africans wouldn't risk trip to Europe if they had economic opportunities at home,' says CEO
- Chinese city at heart of coronavirus outbreak suspends travel
- How the tiny Italian city of Foggia became a mafia battleground
- France will delay digital tax on technology giants after talks with US