Years of Experience
We are a multi organization providing a range of professional and practical services concerning all kinds of Business and Economic matters, as well as specialized in TRANSFER PRICING issues.
With the Law 4223/31.12.2013 “Taxation of Property”, several amendments took place regarding the Transfer Pricing (TP) Legislation. New provisions are affecting the auditing context of the TP documentation prepared for FYs 2008-2013, and in parallel supplementary...read more
On July, the new Income Tax Code was voted (L.4172/23.07.2013). The new law provides for the income taxation of individuals and corporations, aiming to simplify the current taxation system, as well as introduces tax rules acceptable by the international taxation...read more
On 12.07.2013 the Greek Parliament voted a new law 4170 entitled «Integration of Directive 2011/16/EE, Regulations of issues pertaining to EL.Τ.Ε., Re-organization of the Legal Council of State and other provisions». With this law several amendments to the existing...read more
New Law regulating the Transfer Pricing The new tax law, L4110/2013, titled “INCOME TAX PROVISIONS, ISSUES RELATED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER REGULATIONS” includes major modifications regarding the Transfer Pricing...read more
- Oil giant BP temporarily closes forecourts in Britain due to shortage of lorry drivers
- Are the Czech Social Democrats locked in a death spiral?
- Kremlin critics join forces to challenge online voting results in Duma election
- Iceland election: COVID, coalitions and... fresh EU membership talks?
- Carlos the Jackal: Paris court affirms terrorist's third life sentence for grenade attack
- ‘I know lots of people that don’t want to return’: How flooding is threatening to empty German towns
- Ukraine's parliament passes law to limit oligarchs' influence on politics
- Jean-Claude Juncker gives his take on Merkel's European legacy
- EU 'closely' monitoring media in Poland after TVN24 licence extended
- Thousands of Jewish worshippers flock to the Western Wall for Sukkot